Memories of Lost Love in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite
This February in Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, players will need to help restore romance to the Wizarding World as the Calamity attempts to manifest memories of heartbreak and loss.
New in-game events for this month include:
- Darkest of Times Brilliant Event Part 2: February 4th – 11th
- Continue to honor Dumbledore’s legacy by returning Brilliant Foundables related to key memories of his fight against Voldemort, including the Pensieve.
- Harry Potter Book Night 2020: February 5th – 7th
- This year’s Harry Potter Book Night is themed around the Triwizard Tournament. Celebrate the classic magical contest by completing special tasks and encountering Dragon Eggs, the Goblet of Fire Foundable, and more.
- Crazy in Love Event: February 11th – 13th
- Deflect the advances of a variety of love-stricken Oddities while making use of bonus Healing Potions.
- Lost Love Brilliant Event Part 1: February 13th – 20th
- Help protect cherished memories of wizarding world loved ones by returning Brilliant Foundables including Minerva McGonagall.
- February Community Day: February 23rd
- Take on a variety of Oddities, including rare Doxies and Leprechauns, while making use of bonuses to Tonic for Trace Detection Potions.
- Lost Love Brilliant Event Part 2: February 25th – March 3rd
- Put memories of tragic romances to rest by returning Brilliant Foundables including Severus Snape and the Mirror of Erised.
Wizards Unite have also released this handy timetable to show the events of this jam-packed month:
Don’t forget to follow the official Twitter account for up-to-date information during any of these events.